Robin Miles has worked with engineers and lawyers for most of her adult working life, fine-tuning her skills in customer service and technical and legal document creation. In 2013, Robin took her administrative experience into the Virtual Assistance field, getting her training through AssistU and starting her own business to help other entrepreneurs with a variety of administrative tasks. Through her work as a Virtual Assistant, Robin came across The Coaches Console in her research for a client, and immediately loved all that the Console can do for Coaches. Becoming a Certified VA with The Coaches Console was a logical, no-brainer decision!
She loves working with coaches, authors and speakers (often all rolled into one amazing client!), taking great satisfaction in helping them take their business to another level. Whether just starting out or growing, Robin's clients all appreciate her attention to detail and her efficient assistance within their Console.
Robin and her husband, Randy, live in rural Northeast Oregon and enjoy going to concerts, camping, fishing, exploring the great outdoors, and spending time with their grandchildren!
Some (but certainly not all!), of the services Robin provides her clients include:
- Administrative Tasks (calendaring, email response, telephone support, contact management, etc.)
- Event Planning (research and logistics, coordination and follow-up, vendor management, onsite support, etc.)
- Travel Arrangements (transportation, reservations, personal vacation planning, etc.
- Social Media Marketing (create and publish social media content, maintain pages, etc.)
- Other Marketing Support (email marketing, media kits, mailings, blogs, newsletters, etc.)
- Customer Service and Project Management (relationships with vendors, clients, project coordination and collaboration, etc.)
- Assistu Graduate with UVA certification (Ultimate Virtual Assistant)
- Trainings taken in WordPress, social media management, MailChimp, Assisting Authors and Speakers, ConvertKit, with many others available as needed.
Book your 30 minute no obligation complimentary session.
Schedule an appointment